Enjoyed Class This Year

One class I have been enjoying this year is PE.  My favorite unit this year is the pickleball unit. I liked the pickleball unit because it is like tennis. I play tennis a lot. In pickleball there is a plastic ball with holes in it. The rackets are also plastic and small. The nets that we played with are low.

We did pickleball doubles so there were two people on each team. I was on Terrick’s team. First, each team played with each other.  Then, the next class, we did a tournament. Each team was ranked. Me and Terrick only lost once. We were ranked number four. The top four got to skip the first round.

Our first match was a rematch and we won. Then we played another team and won. All the teams that were left were the top four teams now. After that we had to play the number one ranked team but lost. The number three ranked team also got out that round too. So we did a third place match and won. Then we watched the finals, which were the number one and two ranked teams. It was back and forth action, but finally the number two ranked team won. I really enjoyed this unit and I hope to do another pickleball tournament later.

2 Comments on Enjoyed Class This Year

1. Jon Lantzy
    March 3, 2023 at 3:19 pm (1 year ago)

Thanks for sending this along Ishan and so glad you are enjoying PE.

Reply
  2. Sonia Salas
    March 3, 2023 at 5:44 pm (1 year ago)

Thanks for sharing this, Ishan. I would love to play pickleball someday (I have never tried) and I would love to see you in a tournament. I am happy to see your excitement about PE.

Reply